Live Webinars for Filmmakers from East Africa
The Live Webinars
LEARNING is an interactive live webinar series for East African film practitioners and aspiring filmmakers interested in the industry. It’s a series of talks on current topics of filmmaking, to expand existing knowledge and get inspired in the daily work life.
Professionals representing all roles within the industry run live streaming panels that are free of charge and exclusively available to filmmakers from East Africa.
The live sessions are hosted on ATINGI, an interdisciplinary E-Learning platform initiated and operated by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
How to Register for the Live Webinars?
Just follow these easy steps to take part in the webinars:
- Register for the webinar via the “Register Now” button next to the event of your interest.
2. To attend the session, you must register an account with ATINGI first. Please use the same E-Mail address you have shared with us in the registration form.
3. Allow our team 24 hours to enroll you into the webinar on ATINGI.
If you have already participated in one of our LEARNING film webinars, you can skip this step. You are already registered in the system.
4. Once you have been enrolled to the webinar by one of our team members you find the webinar listed under “My Courses” on your ATINGI landing page or you follow this link: Some Fine Day Pix LEARNING Webinar
5. In case you experience any difficulties, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How to Access the Live Webinars?
1. Find the webinar on your ATINGI landing page listed under “My Courses” or follow this link: Some Fine Day Pix LEARNING Webinar
2. Click on “JOIN WEBINAR”
3. Click on “JOIN SESSION”.
4. The conference opens up in a new browser tab. Please access the conference with your camera and microphone switched on, but mute yourself to avoid background noise for others.